APSAMS is Andhra Pradesh Student Academic Management System. It has two components e-Admission & e-Administration. Tool is to support online admission process for Government and Aided Degree Colleges in the State of AP.
2. What is e-Admission?
e-Admission is Online admission process carried out for selected colleges (by Commissionerate of Collegiate Education) of AP.
3. Where can I see the list of the colleges which come under the e-Admission process?
Information about colleges like name, address, management type, Courses and intake capacity that comes under e-admission process can be obtained from the website https://cceinfo.ap.gov.in/search.php
4. How will I know the availability of application form (CAF)?
You can sign-up with your Halticket Number, Aadhaar Number, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
6. What are the maximum number of options (course selections) an applicant can choose?
There are five options (course selections) that can be choosen by the applicant.
7. Can I modify my Details?
Yes, you can log-in any time and modify details before closing date by providing Application Number, Date of Birth and Hall Ticket Number.
8. If I forgot my Application Number, what should I do?
You can recover the application number by clicking forget application number and provide Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
9. How do I know about the colleges before choosing my options?
You can check College Profiles by visiting the website https://cceinfo.ap.gov.in/search.php
10. Will I be selected for multiple options?
Yes, applicants can be selected for multiple options but admission will be done for a single option only.
11. How will i be intimated?
Selected applicants will be intimated by sms and list of selected candidates will be available on the website.
12. What should I do after getting Intimation?
List of required documents is provided in the Application Printout. Arrange all the requisites for admission.& Report to the admission cell of the designated college on the scheduled date & time.
13. Though the information provided here is helpful; I still need some assistance. Who should I contact?
You can contact the support team on 9492616255 / 9491722677 or send an e-mail at email@example.com between 09:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m. on all Government working days and get assistance at any juncture from the Support Team.